Monday, October 6, 2008

It Came Without... Update 04 (my Sunflower).

In the interest of keeping everybody abreast, the name of the anonymous contributor I had discussed in the previous post has been announced as they have decided to give one of their songs to ICWPBOT. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you.



I wholeheartedly encourage everybody reading to swing by and order a copy of the CD. Not only does Band Marino possess an incredibly eclectic sound (while managing to produce a cohesive and beautiful CD in total), but their contribution to the CD is going to help out a lot of people this Holiday season. If you live in the Valley here with me, you can go to Dimple Music and pick it up for $4.00. In other words, when I start getting a fuller track list, I will begin to review the CDs the artists are producing (with as little bias as I can for someone who has graciously donated their art for a bigger cause).
I took a vacation today, and went to the city, had lunch and saw Ghost Town. It is an excellent movie, and Ricky Gervais is an incredibly versatile actor (although I caught myself a couple of times finding David Brent mannerisms). Highly recommended and for anybody here in the twin cities, I apologize that Cinemark is lame.

Love yourself,
Jordan.

No comments: